   Re: [xml-dev] Ten new XQuery, XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Working

At 20:28 07/05/2003 -0400, Mike Champion wrote:

>>There are plenty of areas in these specs that would really benefit from
>>detailed review and feedback, but saying "I think I could design a
>>better language" is not helpful at this stage.

Mostly directly related, some less so,
some possibly outdated due to the recent release,
but I've collated comments about the encroachment
of db related, xsd related items over the last few months.

www.dpawson.co.uk/xpath2/index.html

I'll forward these as official comment to the appropriate list.

regards DaveP