   Re: [xml-dev] Does SAX make sense?

I think some kind of "xpath helpers" or similar for SAX would be useful for
many situations, maybe there's
need for some SAX evolution (v.3?), not necessarily new object model since
SAX has been said to be
"the most complete XML API around".

What I mean is that one shoudn't "hastily" hide SAX API behind some state
machine compiler for example,
but provide helper methods for dealing with states etc.

But well, sometimes we have to vote for THE LEAST CORRUPTED leader.
(they said something like this in tv when talking about/analysing
Argentine's president election!) ;)

Toni Uusitalo

"The only constant thing is change."