   Re: [xml-dev] Extract A Subset of a W3C XML Schema?

the last thing i remember reading about this sort of processing annotated the
validation automata to derive the minimal models
(http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/464854.html), which gets you the exact models
which appear in the test documents, but don't think it addressed the issue of
how to allow for systematic, predictable variations without enumerating all instances.