   Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?

Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> I hope that the people reviewing submissions for the W3C workshop will
> require that all original data be made publicly and freely available to
> all interested parties so that results can be inspected, checked,
> verified, and so forth.

I believe that all the position papers will be made available publicly. If you
read from http://www.w3.org/2003/07/binary-xml-cfp.html#Position , you will see
"The Position Papers will be made public no later than one month after the
Workshop" and you can also gather from
http://www.w3.org/2003/07/binary-xml-cfp.html#Deliverables that much information
will be published. Some things /may/ remain member-only, but somehow given the
openness of the workshop I believe most if not all will be published.

Benchmarks are encouraged. I know we will provide some, and I know others will
too. Ours will be made an annex of our position paper.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/