   RE: [xml-dev] Are we ready for the namespace ID registry, yet? (w as: R

Jeff.Lowery@creo.com (Jeff Lowery) writes:
>I know this is disallowed by Namespaces in XML Rec, but to me it could
>be helpful for the types of namespace mixing pointed out by Arjun Ray
>awhile back.

I'd like to see a lot more thinking along lines disallowed by Namespaces
in XML.  I'm playing around with QNames in entity names at the moment.

As long as we've got this lunatic machine, might as well play with it.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!