   Postel's Law Has No Exceptions

From:
http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/001025

"This is not to say that all apps should have to process invalid
documents, or that they should work hard to guess what the author meant,
or that we should encourage or tolerate invalid documents. We should try
still try to get rid of invalid documents, but taking things out on the
users is the wrong way to do it.

The creators of XML were wrong. Postel’s Law has no exceptions."

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!