   Re: [xml-dev] A standard approach to glueing together reusableXML fragme

Tim Bray scripsit:
> Michael Fuller wrote:
>
> >It's what, 10 years since the DEC released the 64-bit Alpha;
> >the 64-bit Sun SPARC processors are 5+, at the least.
> >64-bit computing is mature, main-stream technology.
>
> Doesn't seem to be really there in linux-land yet, as far as I can tell.
>  I'd be delighted to hear differently though. -Tim

There is excellent Linux support for both Alpha and Ultrasparc architectures.
Available distros include RedHat 7.2 and SuSE 7.1 for Alpha, and Debian
3.0 for Ultrasparc.

--
I suggest you call for help,                    John Cowan
or learn the difficult art of mud-breathing.    jcowan@reutershealth.com