   Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML (AKA "spawn of the devil")

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:54:40AM -0700, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
[...]
> This is essentially the same material as I submitted for the upcoming
> W3C Workshop on Binary Interchange of XML, but my updated paper doesn't
> appear to have made it through to posting yet (Liam, are you out
> there?). It now looks like I may not be able to make the workshop
> anyway, though, due to other demands on my time.

The Workshop site will be made public later in October.

You're correct that I have yours and a number of other updates
to make to the site for attendees.  I'm at face-to-face Working
Group meetings this week and a bit overloaded :-(

I'm sorry you might not at the Workshop.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead, liam@w3.org, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Ankh's list of IRC clients: http://www.valinor.sorcery.net/clients/