   Re: [xml-dev] Inside Redhell: Microsoft XAML Blogger Round-Up

> You probably misunderstood Len, He meant "customer vote". This is the
> ultimate vote. You may argue that they didn't have the choice; they may
> argue that they do not want choice. Just think for a moment, why the USA is

I did not misunderstand Len.  The marketplace wasn't even free to decide
if it had a choice.  Many parts of the US are debating bilingual
education, an official national language (we don't have one), etc., so
your language analogy is flawed.

Having worked on many technologies that failed in the marketplace, I am
well aware of the different meanings of standard.  I appreciate your
advice -- "just think about that for a moment" -- thanks.  I spend hours
contemplating and re-drafting before every XML-DEV post; doesn't everyone?

In the same spirit of friendly advice, would you please follow the
standard quoting convention?

	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect