   Pull Parsing, was Re: [xml-dev] Piccolo Java SAX parser and othersin the

I have been using the xml pull parser created by Alek Slominski [1] with
satisfying results. There is a homepage for that class of parser [2].
Some variants of the XPP implementation achieve really tiny footprints.
True, it's not SAX, but it seems to yield the same results.

Cheers
Jack

[1] http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/xpp/
[2] http://www.xmlpull.org/