   Re: [xml-dev] ISO and the Standards Golden Hammer (was Re:[xml-dev] You

"Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@ntlworld.com> writes:

> > Should we call the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
> > /Unamerican/?
> >
> > https://164.214.2.62/dafif/dafif_0405_ed7/docs/ed8/ddd/datacov.doc
> >
> > I'm not sure they use the term DD in /quite/ the same way you do
> > though.
> >

> Their site appears to have a security certificate that expired on 5th
> February, or possibly 2nd May.

Definitively unamerican then. Do I hear "sabotage"?

I don't know why that site uses a raw IP address, most of their
publicly available pages are under www.nima.mil. You can complain to
quality@nga.mil

Ari.

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.