   Re: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specified in

As this thread is progressing, I have notified David Webber, CAM TC
Chair, and have recommended that he check the archives since he is not
subscribed to XML-DEV. I hope to then forward to this list one or more

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World