   Re: [xml-dev] Data streams

all you've done is shown that the entropy of the xml file is
significantly lower than the csv file. that would mean it carries
significantly more information and as others have pointed out, when
inspecting the xml, this is indeed the case.

put another way the correct interpretation of your experiment is that
the ratio of the compressed file sizes points to a significant
difference in information content. the csv file and the xml file aren't
the same stuff.

rick