   Re: [xml-dev] Schemas As Anti-bodies and Dynamical Systems

A lot of processes have a human in the loop.  Sometimes unavoidably.  One
big effect is as a transaction limiting factor.  You just can't spread a
virus as fast if a person has to click to make it happen, even if you can
get them to do it consistently (which is hard even when it is in their
best interest).

--

Nathan Young
A: ncy1717