   RE: [xml-dev] Rigged Aggregators?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Bornholtz, Tim wrote:

> Oh please!!!
>
> Will someone just call someone else a Nazi so we can invoke Goodwin's law and call this thread dead?!?!?

Too late. You've triggered Quirk's exception of intentional invokation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law#Other_laws_and_corollaries

--
Benjamin Franz

"All right, where is the answer? The battle of wits has begun.
It ends when you click and we both serve pages - and find out who is right,
and who is slashdotted." - David Brandt