   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Language Theorie concerning XML Schema (heavy,at least

Hi Rick,

Do you have references availible for this (I would like to use it in
the conclusion of a paper):

> but it takes six years for software
> to become
> mature;

I do not understand what a databinders profile is.

Do you refer to the an idea of a partition of XML Schema as in OWL (DL/Lite)

Please clearify.

Was there (at any time since Rec-Status or even before) a general
notion that XML Schema could be seperated by features into
Basic/Advanced or some similar divison.

Thank you,

Gregor