   Re: [xml-dev] XML Performance in a Transacation

On 3/26/06, Rick Marshall <rjm@zenucom.com> wrote:
> are you saying "here's the standard and all the things you can do, but
> don't do these things because they are a performance problem".
>
> am i the only deeply concerned by this?

That's what happens when you give tools to human; they will go and do
all sorts of crazy stuff with it, using their hammers on all screw,
glue and paper problems.

I'm not sure why you're concerned by this, really, unless you're
concerned with the human race and human behaviour, and as such I can
sympathize, but really, this is why some are talented and some are
not. It's not an issue unless you want to inhibit human behaviour in
your language, a truly dead duck indeed ...

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert