   Re: Fwd: [xml-dev] Java NVDL implementation

Sorry, Fraser, yes of course I do want to know what they were to fix
them, but I was focusing my answer on the programmatic aspects of the
question ... I do not need the sub-trees split out into separate
files, I just need an indication to go and look into the error files
to know that something was wrong.

As for where to hold the debate, I prefer holding it here (1) to get
more XML'ers interested in NVDL because unexpected perspectives often
give very interesting input to issues, (2) reduce the number of lists
to follow, and (3) avoid cross-posting.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04