   Re: [xml-dev] Java NVDL implementation (Msg-ID: <44649AF5.5060405@kosek.

One approach would be to implement your own context stack. Its not
especially difficult but a bit fiddly, we have done it on a few
occasions. For our current validation process we create a standard
output structure that includes row/column and also xpath. Depending on
the validator called it is more (or less) easy to populate values for
xpath (e.g. for an XSLT based validator its easy).

Fraser.