Re: [xml-dev] XML-DEV list

Ben Trafford <ben@prodigal.ca> writes:

>         It's also good to remember that these things take time,
> especially for the more complex issues, like XLink. From the
> discussions had here in the past week, I'm on page 17 of what will
> likely be a 40 page document discussing how to deal with linking
> issues. When I'm done, it'll be posted for commentary.
>
>         But 40 page documents don't appear overnight. Half the problem
> with xml-dev is the attention span of the readers.

I would be very interested in your draft. Perhaps you would consider
posing a shorter version, a working abstract so to speak, sooner? I
know a lot more people will read a 2-page draft than a 40-page
document. Also, the discussion will be fresher in their minds the
sooner you publish a draft.

Ari.

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.