len

From: Ben Trafford [mailto:ben@prodigal.ca]

         In addition, a lot of people are quite happy to point out
problems, but not so inclined to discuss solutions, which is another
way this list differs from its origins. For example, I've asked the
semantic side of the linking discussion to come up with solutions. A
few have, but most simply stopped talking. I also asked if anybody
wanted to volunteer to help me bring together the presentation side
of links and the semantic side of links. So far? No takers.

         Complaining about problems is a good thing. But without
being willing to provide solutions, or even ideas about solutions, it
amounts to little more than being a curmudgeon, or at worst, a troll.