Re: [xml-dev] ten years later, time to repeat it?

The mapping used by JsonReaderWriterFactory is described here:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb924435.aspx

It looks like it can't map arbitrary JSON to XML since it doesn't seem
to handle map keys that aren't valid NCNames. If it does handle keys
like that then it won't be a 1-1 mapping.

Other than that it looks really quite similar to the mapping I'm using.

John