RE: [xml-dev] Re: XML Zebra, a path-based tool for generating diff fingerprints for XML Schemas

Thank you Ken, I'll be interested in your findings for arbitrary schemas.

I am hoping that our UBL-NDR-LIKE schemas will result in smaller fingerprint
files than UBL, because our document schemas are much more prescriptive in
(You may remember our concept of MXV's CAC-"Views", where for one logical
ABIE many ABIE-"Views" can exist with varying prescriptive nested BBIEs and
ASBIEs. Hence, the maximum number of possible and valid XPaths in an MXV
instance is generally smaller than in an UBL instance.)