Von: Dimitre Novatchev [mailto:dnovatchev@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010 18:48
An: Joachim Gasch; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Betreff: Re: [xml-dev] XML spell checking command line tool

Once again: what this could possibly mean?

 - Should any text node be spelled checked, or should also element
names be spell-checked?
 - Using English, or another language?
 - Should the concatenation of all text nodes be processed as one
whole, or will every text node be processed separately?

All answers matter. I have a spelling checker for English that uses
big English word-forms dictionary. The speed, when last checked years
ago was about 3000 words per second. Will probably be able to provide
the desired command-line tool written completely in XSLT 2.0 if I have
time and if somebody is interested.

Or, you can just use f:spell() from FXSL (at:
http://fxsl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fxsl/fxsl-xslt2/f/func-Spell.xsl?revi
sion=1.2&view=markup
) and DIY.
--