Re: [xml-dev] What's wrong with namespaces? Some observations andsuggestions

I would like the namespace-sensitivity of

select="table"

to be the same as the namespace-sensitivity of

select="./table"

but I think your proposal for the latter. Dimitre, would require that
the table children selected by the ./table expression have the same
namespace as the current node, whereas Michael's previous post, which
you seemed to be endorsing (?), would have the first expression above
select table children in any namespace.

I'm not sure which solution is best, but I do know I want consistency

-Mike