Re: [xml-dev] Pete's blend for XMLlite

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:19:58 -0000
"Pete Cordell" <petexmldev@codalogic.com> wrote:

> It's at:
>
> http://codalogic.com/xmllite/xmllite.html

Can we get this naming issue out of the way, to reduce confusion?
For my 2 cents worth XML 2.0 is a non-starter, due respect to W3C.

Simple XML,
XMLLite
 What else?

Has anyone access to a 'survey' type of site so we can vote on one of
the ones suggested?

At least we could then be sure we're talking about the same thing?

--

regards

--
Dave Pawson