RE: [xml-dev] Is "Hand Authoring" XML still a critical use case ?

> Any XML editor worth its salt, e.g. Oxygen, will provide the same
> level of comfort for any XML vocabulary, including you shopping list,
> for which you provide a DTD or schema.

Sure, but I counted this it in the "hand-writing" category. It is just a convenience feature. How many programmers who use auto completion in their Java/C/... IDEs would say they are not writing the code by hand?

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman