Re: [xml-dev] Never mind the browser, let's do MicroXML

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:18:58 -0700
Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net> wrote:

> I do want to put one thing to bed: All this Vendor Capitalist
> Apprentice robot parroting of "what's the business case? Huh? Huh?"

Bad timing Uche. That was Liam, relating to SXML, what James Clark
called the new biggie. No one asked that wrt uxml.

Actually, Dave, it's come up several times in these past few weeks of discussion, with regard to almost all the various proposals.  But I'm not interested in its provenance, just as long as it's put to bed so we can get to the salient points.

How about this: Who is asking for a new a version of XML? (is it only people on this list?) Or is the goal to make it more relevant regardless if anyone is asking?

-Rob