Re: [xml-dev] XML Redux

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> The recent history of RDF formats has been quite twisty. Although
> RDF/XML is still the standard interchange between machines, it has
> been getting rather sidelined with Turtle being used for handwriting
> and JSON growing as a de facto standard for Web APIs. Then there's
> RDFa (in HTML) which has been getting big adoption for doc metadata
> (finally something has hit that spot!).

Catching up on blog posts the other day, I noticed there was a lot of
excitement about RDFa gaining adoption which was seen as sort of
mysterious. I wonder how much Drupal 7's release (with people testing
and using in wild) has increased the percentage. Drupal 7 outputs RDFa
by default:

http://drupal.org/node/574624
(don't know if it is the best link, but it was first)

best,
-Rob