Re: [xml-dev] Concerned about the increasing reliance on XPath

XPath is by design intended to be a "hosted" language.

The problem exposed in this thread is not XPath problem at all -- it
is the problem of not being in control of the hosting process.

In this particular case the host is an XML Schema processor, so the
problem is in this particular implementation of XML Schema.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev