Re: [xml-dev] HTML5 and almost no namespaces

Michael Sokolov scripsit:

> To belabor the //person/name and //place/name example: under what
> circumstance is it useful for these two elements to share the same
> name?  Do they have the same content model? I think not - one has
> family-name, suffix, and so on.

In fact, personNameProfile/name and organizationNameProfile/name, the
example I was using, do share the same content model, namely plain text.
The broken-out name fields are siblings of personNameProfile/name, not
children of it.

--
Your worships will perhaps be thinking          John Cowan
that it is an easy thing to blow up a dog?      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan