Re: [xml-dev] Engineering versus Science, Anecdote versus Evidence ... [Was: Designing an experiment to gather evidence on approaches to designing web services]

Original Message From: <cbullard@hiwaay.net>

> The invisible art is not art.  It is glue and paint artfully applied.
> The art is in the ability to provide an experience.   To think  otherwise
> is to understand neither.

Probably OT, but:

I thought art was art because an artist said it was art.  And we know
someone is an artist because they say they're an artist.

And is it not sufficient for the art to provide an experience for the artist
alone?

Either way, I think Michael is quite at liberty to call himself an artist,
and call what he creates is art.  His art is seen.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info
---
Original Message From: <cbullard@hiwaay.net>