Re: [xml-dev] newline/form feed valid as attribute value?

Maybe CDATA could be processed in the "first pass"? I also didn't see
entity expansion: maybe that is supposed to happen up front?

At this point in this ever-recurring discussion I feel obliged to post
(yet another) link to this internet classic:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1732348/regex-match-open-tags-except-xhtml-self-contained-tags

if you haven't read it, scroll down to the first answer

-Mike