Re: [xml-dev] Re: [docbook-apps] Small!! Lightweight!! xsltprocessor which is standalone!! and runs Docbook/XSL stylesheets?

On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 18:36 +0200, ольга крыжановская wrote:
> Liam, while ksh93 is a POSIX and SUS conforming shell, it has enough
> extra features
[...]

Yes, I believe someone wrote an XML parser in it.
But translating from Perl still sounds like a bunch of work.

> Help viewer will only help if it would work with telnet and ssh, too.
Hmm, OK. Another possibility might be XSLT to translate from docbook to
nroff, an only ship the generated nroff in the actual package? I've been
paid to write and maintain troff macros but it was a long time ago :-)

Liam