Re: [xml-dev] Principles for an Ethical and Sustainable Internet- XML

On 30/08/2012 13:49, Len Bullard wrote:
> For XML experts, you are a poorly informed bunch.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MusicXML

While there are some brave souls pushing MusicXML as a distribution
format, it hasn't really made a significant impact in that role yet. See
for example http://www.makemusic.com/musicxml/music, which by
advertising what's available makes it clear that it's not very much. If
you want a particular score, you are much more likely to find it in PDF
or in a proprietary format such as Finale or Sibelius.

Len, Amy is right to point out that you are being a little bit arrogant
this week.

Michael Kay
Saxonica