Re: Fwd: [xml-dev] Not using mixed content? Then don't use XML

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com> wrote:
That qualifies as a neat reversal of polarity.

Just don't cross the streams!

(And how long is the schema good for?  A given set of documents?  More?)

If it comes from $EMPLOYER's master content-neutral repository, it should be good for quite a while.  Of course, we don't actually export those forms outside $EMPLOYER, but we do have public schemas (some of which we write, some of which exist already, like Atom) for actual deployment.