Re: [xml-dev] Transformative Programming: Flow-based, functional, and more

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM, David Lee <dlee@calldei.com> wrote:

For *me* schemas help solve the problem of *inherent inability* to communicate over time, space, organization and contractual boundaries that *preexist*.  It makes life easier for everyone involved where otherwise it would be literally impossible to communicate.

I think one of the best applications of schemas is where people who publish documents use them to communicate the format of the documents they publish, "none genuine without this signature".

GMail doesn't have rotating .sigs, but you can see mine at http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/signatures