Re: [xml-dev] Lessons learned from the XML experiment

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com> wrote:
> I'm not lobbying and I'm not looking for commercial benefit. I'm trying to answer the question posed in the subject of this thread, "what have we learned?".

We have learned that there are many use cases that outside of our
respective domains and they are all valid information processing
situations that needs to be addressed.

Fortunately for us, the designers of XML specs and technologies have
done a pretty awesome job.  This can be seen in the huge number of XML
users due to its ubiquity in the IT world.

Have a great weekend.

--Tim