Re: [xml-dev] seduced by markup

Brave try, but I will never learn to love DTD syntax. It's just bloody awful. It's worse than JCL, which means it is off the bottom of the scale of awfulness. There is no hidden beauty waiting to emerge if you spend a lifetime studying it. The longer you are exposed to it, the worse it gets.

Michael Kay
Saxonica