Cognitve Complexity: A Suggestion for Improving XML Designs

Perhaps this article can inspire some thinking about "bad XML design". The last article I posted concerned the syntax itself. This one points to the challenges of abstraction and context as well as the bottom-up-ness of implementation (which I find in FOSI implementation is the right way to do it so one might contrast XSLT design with FOSI design).

So the question: how can XML design and implementation improve distributed systems for cognitive computing?

Try not to use this immediately to market RDF and the semantic web.