Re: [xml-dev] How to design XML to have broad utility and yet also enable efficient application processing?

> In the end I dont find namespaces a big deal.
> You either use them and learn them, or you dont and you dont.
> If your job is being forced to suck in XML that has namespaces then you learn how to use them.
> If not you blissfully ignore them.

When you've crawled to the top of the mountain on your hands and knees, and when you see others struggling to make the same journey, do you say "I got here, it wasn't that difficult", or do you say "There must be a better way"?

Michael Kay
Saxonica