Re: AW: [xml-dev] RFC for XML Object Parsing

[Default] On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:42:02 -0600, Brian Aberle
<xmlboss@live.com> wrote:

| Thanks for your input sir, please have a seat and allow someone
| else to speak.

Since you bring it up, I've decided that I'm not done yet.

For someone who claims to have been on the 'net for many years, you
seem remarkably unaware of how email and mailing lists work.  You do
not get to set agendas here, and I am under no obligation to address
everything in any of your posts, or to addressd only hose matters that
_you_ decide need addressing, and even if I chose to, to do so in a
single follow-up.  That is the _point_ of proper quoting: to leave out
material that will not be addressed.

Please read this, and the guide it points to:

http://www.digital-web.com/articles/how_to_write_effective_mailing_list_email
http://www.webfoot.com/advice/email.top.php

And please don't produce off-the-handle TOFU posts in the future. They
only reinforce the impression that you are not in the habit of paying
attention.

Thank you.