Re: [xml-dev] Static resolution of names is preferred over dynamicresolution of names

So perhaps there is yet another person less interested in history than in understanding the true potential of technology in its current state (much of which is hidden even to experts, due to their preoccupation with what already has been thought, said and done, instead of yearning, at least, for the not yet thought, not yet done, but ... possible?) and how it might evolve.

Hans-Jürgen