Re: [xml-dev] A question of necessity

On 04/28/2016 09:23 PM, Arjun Ray wrote:
A pity, as Brill used the Dynatext technology for its CD offerings
at one point; I have one such product, with a truly hideous choice
of fonts and typedaces that I can't change - unless I find out how
to fiddle with the Dynatext files.
Ahem, DynaText® has a capital T.

I do think the stylesheets were separate from compiled book data... there should be a file, maybe a .sty? in the book directory, next to the .dat and .pub files? It’s been almost 20 years since my tech support days, but the style file should be plain-text SGML and editable.

Peter F., add DynaText, DynaTag, and DynaWeb to your list of unavailable *ML tools...

~Chris
--
Chris Maden, text nerd <URL: http://crism.maden.org/ >
“If you’ve been a man o’ action, though you’re lying there in traction,