Re: [xml-dev] Implement data rules in application code?

So JATS would adequately cope with Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudatifilius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache?

An omission in most element or field structures I have seen is any indication of which name you are conventionally addressed by (or your preference).

I use my middle name (for irrelevant historical family reasons); Inspector Morse used his surname. The one thing we can be dogmatic about is that making assumptions into rules is always wrong 😃

Peter