Re: [xml-dev] A tool that returns a list of the IDREF elementsdeclared in a bunch of XML Schema documents?

Ouahouh !

Is it available on windows desks ?

Christophe

Le 22/06/2018 à 22:02, Peter Flynn a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
wrote:
I have a bunch of XML Schema documents. I need a complete list of
elements that are declared to be of type IDREF.

Is there a tool that will search through the XML Schema documents and
report all the elements of type IDREF?
The lxprintf utility from the LTxml2 package (Edinburgh) can be used to
query the XSD files from the command line, eg

$ lxprintf -e '*[@type="xs:IDREF"]' "%s on %s\n" @name
'(ancestor::xs:element|ancestor::xs:attributeGroup)/@name' docbook.xsd
linkend on db.common.linking.attributes
endterm on xref