Re: [xml-dev] Re: Judge XML Schema is a literary work but not adatabase.

On 15/02/2021 11:34, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie> writes:

An XSD being a "literary work" is a novel departure. I look forward to
settling down with their next one for a good read.
IANAL, but I _think_ that is just the way you judge something to be
protected by copyright law.  A computer program is also a "literary
work" in that sense, but, e.g., my sig, below, is not.
IANALE, but I thought copyright extends to anything you create, so your .sig would be protected :-)

Peter