   Re: XML and LDAP: Common APIs?

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: Jeff Turner <jeff@socialchange.net.au>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:39:59 -0400

Thanks Jeff - the reason that I am using JDom is that I have my own mapping
helper object: from DB to XML Object, from XML Object to client side script
ready rendering stage and we do use those mapping APIs inside - for my
situation, the collection I got are already XML Objects collection, so the
problem is how to get it out cleanly and quickly on the client side -
assuming the XML object collection are already available, I have to make my
JavsScript  based TREE-VIEW UI to get this collection in a very nice way -
the user can click any node at any time ... I am writing a XSL based
template right now to present the XML collection ....

FYI: I have my XML Object Factory class to hold this XML Objects collection

sincerely,

mark