   RE: Realistic proposals to the W3C?

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: francis@redrice.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:55:07 -0500

Be forced to open doors for monkeys and aliens
looking for the restaurant at the end of the
universe?  :-)

We can look at AI and yes, I know how arc systems
and logical-predicate dbs work.  The problem is
that is a tech looking for a problem and maybe
the issue is one of coming down from grand visions
and talking about solutions to known problems.
I prefer the services-based approach because it
is straightforward to describe and create testable
requirements for.  If one of these services involved a
logical-predicate database, then I am for that.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h