Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices

Hi Folks,

I have added a lot of new material and fixed a lot of errors in the
online documentation of "Implementing Variable Content Containers".  (If
you read it 2 days ago, or even 1 day ago, you might wish to read it
again, as it has changed significantly.)  Here's the URL:

http://www.xfront.com/VariableContentContainers.html

Also, I have created a high level slide show that overviews the entire
issue:

http://www.xfront.com/BestPractices/VariableContentContainers/

Thanks again to all those who participated in this very interesting XML
Schema design issue.

In a day or so I will announce a new issue for discussion.  /Roger